Guys often ask us… what styling product do we use to get rid of frizzy hair and have amazing looking hair. Let’s take 2 steps back. Great hair starts with using great hair care products (shampoo and conditioner) that clean, moisturize and protect hair from damages caused by the environment and hair styling products.
- Only use shampoos that are Sulfate and Paraben-free. Sulfate is a strong cleaning agent and while it helps to strip off the dirt and grime off your hair, it also strips off the moisture that your hair needs. Paraben is just a horrible preservative that might have cancer-activating properties. Not 100% proven, but why take the chance?
- Instead of Sulfate, Hanz de Fuko Natural Shampoo uses Sulfoacetate, a great alternative to Sulfate. It is derived from coconut and palm oils and is 100% of natural origin. It cleans the dirt and oil but moisturizes your frizzy hair at the same time. Did we mention that it contains 16+ Natural Plant Extracts and 10+ Amino Acid? So much goodness in one bottle!
- Don’t stop there though. While your hair is clean and moisturized, your hair still needs that little bit of love right after you shampoo your hair. Apply Hanz de Fuko Natural Conditioner (which is also Sulfate and Pareben-free!) right after shampooing your hair. This is very effective in removing frizzy hair and helps to smoothen the hair cuticles with its natural oils. Some experts will tell you not to condition your hair too often as it will weigh your hair down with the additional oil. Truth is… with the right conditioner, your hair won’t be weighed down and Hanz de Fuko Natural Conditioner is definitely amongst the right conditioners!
- Now that your hair is properly cared for, don’t go using horrible hair styling products that are packed your hair back with all the bad stuff. That’s like having the best car in the world and feeding it with the worst petrol.
- Choose styling products that are light (Paraben-free, non-petroleum based) and easy to wash off. We recommend using Hanz de Fuko styling products as their hair wax, hair clay and hair cream products are light-weight and easy to wash off. They have to remove frizzy hair and the wide range also means you can pick and choose what is right for your hair type and your style type. Some say it’s magic. We just say… It’s Hanz de Fuko.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to get your Fuko on!