Salt & Stone Antioxidant Facial Oil
Treats Eczema whilst hydrating your skin in the best ways possible.
Skincare is like walking on a tight rope, however with Salt & Stone’s Antioxidant Oil, the only way you’ll move is forward. Don’t waste your time with anything less. Helping you achieve perfect skin has never been more easy.
Blend with Salt & Stone Facial Lotion to intensify hydration, which will nourish your skin deeply keeping it hydrated and replenish any damage done while it was dry.
Direction for use:
Morning and evening, massage into freshly cleansed and toned skin.
Alternatively, blend with Salt & Stone Hydrating lotion or Doers of London Hydrating Face Cream to intensify hydration
- Sweet Almond Oil: Loaded with skin-nourishing fatty acids. Has great smooth- ing, softening and moisturizing properties.
- Macadamia Seed Oil: Contains emollient and nourishing fatty acids. Has rare fatty acid called palmitoleic acid that is easily absorbed. Leaves the skin soft and supple.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Rich source of linoleic acid, contains the soothing and heal- ing fatty acid, Gamma-linolenic acid.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: Very emollient plant oil with great fatty acids, beneficial for any skin type.
- Passion Fruit Oil: High in linoleic acid. Leaves skin feeling soft and supports a healthy skin barrier.